PLAN OF THE FARM SECTION OF THE LABORATORIES IN 1938
The original gift from Col. Sir Albert Gooderham was added to by the purchase of adjacent properties. During the years, a series of units built to accomodate animals had been converted into laboratories and several other essential buildings had been added.
The following landmarks are labelled on the map:
- Original Farm House
- Administration Building & Laboratory
- Residence
- Laboratory
- Test Animals & Smallpox Vaccine
- Test Animals & Heparin
- Concentration Building & Boiler Room
- Pump House
- Residence
- Garage
- Stable Unit No. 1
- Stable Unit No 3
- Barton Ave. Stable
- Rear Horse Operation Building & Vetrinary Products
- Mechanical Shop
- Stable
- Stable
- Small Animals
- Small Animals
- Small Animals
- Volatile Solvents
This Image Appears in